Harbingers of Apocalypse
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

important please read

Go down

important please read Empty important please read

Post by black-death666 Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:41 am

1 the field commanders are my eyes and ears when i'm not online so listen to them please.
2 field commanders will give me detailed reports once every month and a brief every three days
3 to be promoted be a team player help each-other and low tier clan members
4 NO RACIST, RELIGIOUS, JOKES OF QUESTIONABLE TASTE (IE CHILD) WILL not BE TOLERATED THIS WILL RESULT IN INSTANT DISMAL FROM THE CLAN AND A TICKET TO WOT REPORTING THE OFFENDER,S
5 we are hear for fun and to be competitive in the wot world we will play clan wars but only wen we are ready, we will do company's once the numbers permit
6 all players have one month try out and when you pass you will get one moth evaluation as an officer above recruiter
7 you must register with this site to https://haoap-clan-page.forumotion.co.uk/ you must enter teamspeak when you enter the game. unless you have a valid reason
8 upon death in a platoon team mates must move onto a players tank from the platoon that still live and not garage, this gives that player an extra set of eyes.
9 when grinding or single play you must stay it teamspeak.
10 chatter about other games is not allowed nor is the use of teamspeak wile playing other games this is what Skype is for, as it takes up voice channels from other players.
11 IF YOU SAY THAT YOU ARE GOING TO ENTER INTO ANY COMPETITIONS/EVENTS RUN BY WORLD OF TANKS OR THIS CLAN YOU MUST TURN UP FOR THEM OR FACE PENALIZATION AS THIS LETS OTHER PLAYERS DOWN THAT HAVE ENTERED THEM.
MORE RULES WILL FOLLOW
black-death666
black-death666
Admin

https://haoap-clan-page.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down